Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Pics from Oregon

     These are more of my usual Toy Camera type shots except in color.  I really had fun using the UWS.  I told myself at the first of the year...No more cameras!  I might have to cave in and buy one of these! 
I really loved the reflection in the mirror part, the mime is painted on.
This was at a costume store.
I love shooting neon signs.
I like how the format of this camera worked for this window.
I also shot this one with my Holga and again really liked the rectangle framing.
I really had fun with this project...Thanks Em for putting this together,  Carol M.

4 comments:

  1. I think the thanks goes out to everyone who agreed to participate in the project! I love your photos! I hope you will continue to do some color...and maybe pick up the UWS... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 2 first shots. very good work.
    I'm anxious to get my turn ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean - I want to get one of these UWS's myself! Great shots. I really love that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the encouragment. This was a really fun project. I am looking forward to seeing the upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete